They changed the alarms, and there's a new alarm in my place

The maintenance guy came to my place on Monday and fucking finally replaced the smoke alarm and fire alarm that had been taken out 8 months ago due to the leaky ceiling (and the running out of batteries a year ago). So now I'm much more likely to burn my living room, even more so because the new alarm is quite modern with blinking circular lights and everything. They also put a smoke alarm in my bedroom, which is fantastic because that was something I had always felt sketchy about, because alarm in only one space is something I'd never seen before.

Ugh this place though, I bet the windows aren't even double glazed but they'll lie about it and say it is, and there's nothing I can do about it. The insulation is absolutely horrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.