Anxiety shame, taco dinner [Tue 16]

Oats and kimchi with tea for lunch, daylong writing, aborted Stoup brewery event attendance, stationary supplies, Chukis taco dinner, walk to Volunteer park and back, light evening writing.

My journals will be less annoying to read and write now. The titles will be short and clean as they used to be, the first paragraph will be the summary of the events of the day, for me to remind myself later and while writing, and the rest of the 'standard' content will follow. 

I'm writing this on the late hours of Saturday because last week was spent on completing the last year's posts, the weekend was spent relaxing. As the weekend comes to a rushing end, there's fear and anxiety welling up, of not being able to catch up, of the blog hindering my other projects and my life coming to a standstill with regards to projects like it always has. For that, I must protect myself and finish these scheduled posts with great gusto and energy.

Lunch was that of oats and kimchi, and after work I wrote all day long to complete last year's posts. In the evening I went to Stoup brewery for a tech conversation event. There were like five different events going on, so shame overcame me and I bailed out on the meetup event despite planning it for two weeks. Instead I went to the stationary shop and bought myself some supplies, then went to taco Chukis for dinner: ordered a quesadilla and a taco, yes nopales is so bad, found it for the second time, then went to Volunteer park and walked home. Got my steps in anyway.

Wrote a couple of posts in the evening, but not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.