Sad lunch but fun talks with all [Wed 31]

disappointing breakfast burrito stuff, family and friend call, volunteer park walk, quinoa chickpeas and egg dinner

I write this a few days after, because I've been busy. Assembling furniture, going to parties, having fun, but mostly honestly just shirking the responsibilities to this blog and the weight of the work to the website. It'll of course be written, but I'm getting nervous.

In the morning I discovered I had 20 bucks in grubhub credit from the organization I volunteered for, so got the Mexican breakfast thing from Lost lake cafe because it was one of the only few open places at the time. Such a big disappointment. No flavor, nothing. The avocado...was it even guacamole(?) was the only saving grace, but you can't really mess up a guac can you?

Talked to sister for a couple of hours, we planned to collaborate on the website work, I'll write she'll create videos, she said, but I'll wait to see how she does before going further with the project. Talked to friend N in the evening, got updated on the going ons in his life. Big progress being made.

Afternoon was Volunteer park walk with audiobook as always.

In the evening I had quinoa and chickpeas with eggs for dinner, avoided writing the posts for my blog and did everything I could to waste time instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.