Sunny walk, long night [Sat 20]

yogurt lunch, late to wake, long cousin conversation, walk to the park in the Sun, temperatures high, no writing in the day, pasta dinner, writing until 4am

Got up late in the morning because the precious night I'd gone to sleep very very late. Had yogurt with honey and nuts for brunch, didn't feel like eating anything bigger. Had readied to go out on a nice day walk when TD called and we talked for about 3 hours. Great conversation about politics, philosophy and history.

Headed out to Volunteer park, three rounds, it was warm and sunny outside after so long during my walks. I felt like a new person, such strange times to be able to feel warmed in this godforsaken city that I do enjoy the winters of quite a bit. Sorry, had to complain there, it's habit.

Came back, couldn't motivate myself to write at all, made pasta, watched tv, used youtubes etcetera, and eventually when I should have gone to sleep, I started writing. Wrote a pretty decent amount, a dozen posts or so before going to sleep at 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.