Two meal dal-bhat-achaar, fifty posts a day writing, no walk due to knee injury [Mon 15]

Wrote a lot this day, didn't to much else. Because my knee was hurting pretty badly, as I'd walked a lot over the previous few days, didn't go out. It was extremely cold and rainy too, do it made even less sense to.

Oh I'm going to change the way these journal titles are written because gosh they're so unwieldy, don't know what got into me to decide to do things this way. Yowza. Even thinking of going back and actually reversing this, but no that's so much work for such little reward.

Had both meals of piping hot bhat dal achaar, soup and all, done with the big batch of dal. Good decision, I felt nourished.

Wrote a serious number of posts, to make a good dent on the target for project 110. As I write this on the Wednesday, I'm 21 posts away to 110, and 10 posts away with current posts. That's healthy as F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.