Lazy day much fearful chillaxing [Tue 30]

work matters, yogurt for lunch, lazy day, rest and chillax, midday nap, latenight write, stay in the dark, 

This is being written two evenings after, because things got tiring, my sleep cycle got all messed up, which further deteriorated the energy levels and I didn't write at all yesterday to catch up on the sleep.

There was a layoff of a sister team at work, which struck fear into everyone's heart even though all were aware they weren't doing much and actually this might be for the better. So that was a big bummer for all the parties involved, a big fat ugh. Didn't get much work done.

For lunch I had lots of (home-made!) yogurt and sugar. Went to volunteer park for a couple of rounds as walk, listened to fruits of the sand in audiobook.

Besides that, didn't do much, chilled, relaxed, napped for most of the day even though I should have been working on my website, and read a little bit. It was so relaxing, but also a little bit stressful.

Figured I wouldn't get much writing done, but somehow six posts got out of me. They were bad, but hey, numbers are numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.