SPC Spice market samosas: a review

My friend has many complaints about this place's samosas, SPC Spice Markets, and when I went there last week I completely blanked out on those. As I was ready to head out of there, I grabbed two samosas which were tiny and had to ask separately for chutney. I paid seven bucks fifty.

It happens so that four dollars for a small samosa is quite an over-charge, even for Seattle and the current economic climate. Thus, for price, the samosas get 2/5. If they were larger, it would be a better deal, they are not.

The flavor was just okay, not good not bad. 3.5

The texture was decent, I'll give it 4 out of ten, and make that a 6.5 out of 10 overall rating. I might get samosas there if I must, if there are literally no options anywhere else, but I'm fortunate to be surrounded by many other similar stores, so that's never going to be an issue.

Would. Not. Recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.