Restaurant review: Saigon Vietnam restaurant, Seattle

Five out of five stars for this little eatery that I happened by on by walk back from Hau Hau shopping trip, saw they had good prices and amazing reviews, and dropped by to get a sandwich. Their service was terrible, they made me wait for no reason at all and they were quite rude because some person asked "oiihh, what do you want?!?" but I felt right at home with this casual attitude. I actually prefer this to fake saccharine sweetness for which one must pay extra. Six bucks for a small sized banh mih, tofu for me, more filling and a hundred times better tasting than Subway, plus a buck in tips. Quick satisfying dinner for seven bucks, I'll definitely go there over and over again. This place has the possibility of turning out to be one of my favourite take out places. Keep watching this spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.