What after project 110 is over?

Big personal projects are ahead. The standard writing always goes, 2 hours a day to write, 2 hours a day to walk and listen to audiobooks, 30 minutes to properly read, and a couple of hours for other projects. As of right now, the 'other projects' is taken up by project 110, but that'll be completed by today, or tomorrow. What after that? What are my other plans?

First, the personal website. I need to spruce it up, it has been left untouched for the past four years. I'll make it look nice like friend N's website, add 'quality content', and create a higher personal profile. That will help not just my current technical career, but aspirations with the innovation consulting career too.

Will also need to write ~20ish posts to publish on that website, to present myself as a thinker and a thought leader, who has had a say in how things are done.

Related to that, I want to create a website for an 'application' I'm working on, or a business plan, to be updated regularly every few months, so it looks like the website is working well and I'm making progress, and selling to customers. The idea is to sell that as my past experience to future employers. Oops, can't show you the code, but here's the website, I'd say.

The above should take what, 2-3 weeks, will divide the work into website work, content work, project work, innovation work etcetera. It shouldn't take more than 60-80 hours of total commitment, I think. Not right off the bat.

Then I want to start writing good stuff. For real this time. Fiction, the way I meant to do in 2019 when I started on this blog. No excuses, one hour or two hours a day, heads down, write. That's in addition to whatever happens to on this blog, and regardless of the number count or whatever. I want to get the 30 day novel thing done, have some terribly-written piece out in the world, at a hundred thousand words (two months or less, that's very much doable).

Oh besides everything else, I'll also be attending more social events and writing events in Seattle because it's been a few years now that my presence here should have a larger impact. The people of this town haven't got to experience the best part of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.