Morning writing, kimchi and oats lunch, Hau Hau shopping trip, Saigon Vietnam dinner, ND call, evening writing project 100 [Sun 14]

Wrote a couple of posts in the morning, had Kimchi and oats for lunch and wrote again. In the early afternoon went to Hau Hau for shopping, spent an hour there buying fresh fruits and vegetables mostly. On the walk back decided to try out Saigon Vietnam cafe because I read really good reviews of it online. Ordered a sandwich there, they made me wait for 15 minutes, probably because there were people with much larger order ahead of me, though I did see a bunch of people not do anything, but whatever. Their sandwiches are only six dollars, seven with a tip, which is about what Subway costs (without the bs offers) and the banh mih is so.much.better than anything subway can ever come up with, so a win win win. I should patronize more of these restaurants.

Wrote a bunch more after the shopping trip, called ND and caught up with him, their plans in NZ, and how I might align to their plans if they figure out what their goals are.

Started and made significant inroads into my 'project 110' writing, got about 30 ish posts written? I still have 20 posts remaining as I write this on Wednesday, and 12 posts for the 'current' posts from Mon and Tue, but these are manageable numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.