Vermicelli noodle-tie fried with maseura, fried potatoes and eggs lunch, leftover rice fried with french onion soup dinner, lots of very late reading, farewell convo with PN, the fragrances for me [Wed 3]

This was my last day and night in Virginia before I headed to my part of the country.

For lunch ED made Vermicelli( Sebai) noodle fried rice, with the bottom slightly crispy. So yeah! Had it with mascara, fried potatoes and two boiled eggs.

For dinner I had the same fried rice but with a very cheesy french-onion soup. After dinner I bid farewell to my niece who I would not be seeing again, she is definitely going to be missing me. Read a bunch about the culinary history of India. PN called me to bid me farewell from the East Side of thcountry. Such interesting stuff! I gotta write more of that here. Some I will and have too!

Because the book on the culinary history gave me an interesting pointer, I had an idea, wanted to buy the fragrances of South Asia in my apartment. Have $50 worth of essential oils on my Amazon cart, but asked friends in VA to buy it as a gift for the holidays, if that doesn't work I'll buy them myself later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.