Art class and Sichuanese dinner with PS [Mon 5]

quinoa, saag, karela for lunch, afternoon writing and cleanup, evening walk to Sicuanese Cuisine, dinner with PS, yum yum yum, walk back, lazy writing and procrastinating, not late to bed

I'm writing this the evening of the following day, I have finally got 'caught up', so to speak, and am focusing on the website matter. Still am not ready to post on the page yet, but the drafts, outlines, and AI-assisted generations are doing well.Oh I'm still doing it as I write this.

After work I had lunch of quinoa sag and karela with lots of chilly oil. Headed out to the art class where we drew flowers. My flowers were...not great, but it's possible it was due to the weather and me not feeling great for some reason.

Cam home, wrote a bunch, procrastinated even more, cleaned the house. then went on a walk to Sichuanese cuisine where I met up with PS. Had a massive dinner, so much rice. I got eggplant in garlic sauce and bittergourt with chillis. Yum Yum Yum.

Was driven back, avoided writing, wrote only a little bit, procrastinated a lot more, and slept early, because I thought I had to wake up early for a political organization meeting. Nope, I read the calendar wrong. So silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.