Early morning meet, minor event, daylong nap [Wed 7]

early morning political meeting, daylong sleep, everything is up in the air all confused, no writing just relax

Woke up at 5 in the morning to attend a political meeting with a party back in nepal, hoping to get on the train of helping out and eventually creating an impact, this was the only time that worked out for them so here I was at 5am. The current situation meets expectations, it's to be seen how things progress.

Work was lowkey busy, with several minor conversations about layoffs happening, apparently the company is doing monthly rounds of kicking people to the curb which is stressful to a great extent but oh well what's to be done?

Had a bit of a conversation during a minor event with vk, clear talk was had. Had meal of quinoa and veggies, and I slept for the rest of the day, needed to rest my feet but also my might because at this point life seemed so drab and boring and nothing but the greenery was bringing me joy. The energy level was low too, and the ceaseless winter was starting to get me. Nothing was written, only full-on relaxation all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.