Work stuff, improvement, pressure

Have been writing a bit more about work in recent times because things have become more...dynamic, changing, in ways good and bad.

First, the new team I'm at is great, I'm more productive than ever, have been given a good sense of what I need to do and progress is faster than ever. There's quite a good sense of what needs to be done, why, by when, and what the final outcomes are supposed to be, none of which was ever figured out in my old squad.

On a personal side, I'm trying to be more productive from a personal sense at work too, so the more I work work, the more I'll end up writing productively, the less youtube and news and random orange sites peruse, and the quicker my website will be met. Win, win.

There's much more increased pressure to show work with positive outcome though, so I'm scrambling for things worth showing, convincing the management that we need to be swimming with the tide, proving our worth to the company and increasing value. It's a bit stressful honestly but manageable. Until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.