My new spice and supplement combo has avoided me all tummy troubles as of late

Jwaano and fennel seeds (sauff), eaten after a meal, along with the enzyme tablet I have in my supplements cabinet. This combo appears to take care of all my tummy troubles, including issues I used to have after eating pizza or anything that was excessively fatty or cheesy, among other things. This combo has worked flawlessly, the fennel seeds are an alternative to smethicone which helps with degassing one's body, and well jwano just improves digestion.

I'm impressed, I really am. I won't be going around chugging gallons and gallons of milks every day, but the fact I can eat cheese, pizza and grease generally without completely destroying my digestive health is such a big little win, folks who don't know won't even understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.