A minor achievement worth celebrating: walk to the Arboretum in the winter

For the first time ever, I walked to the Arboretum in winter time. This happened over the weekend, on Saturday when it felt like nothing exciting was happening in my life, and the realization that the party I went to was exhilarating and made me miss larger social gatherings. Let's do something fun, now that I have all this free time from not working on my website, I thought and took the nice long walk to the park. Twenty five thousand steps later, and my legs slightly hurt, but the knees weren't specially worse off than they were.

And this wasn't enough for me: I also ended up assembling my furniture, fixing up my living room, and going clubbing all by myself in the evening. Man that was a productive day, and I have a sneaky suspicion it was all thanks to the Arboretum walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.