Badominos

As everyone here knows I love dominos and am addicted to their cheesy bread with stuffed feta and spinach. Love their medium sizes large pizzas even they're great. Embarrassed to admit this but when I went to a city in the west coast generally known for it's cuisine among other things I had a slice of cold dominos for breakfast. It was that great. Everything else I had in San Diego was just mehh. In these very pages I suggested the possibility that perhaps Dominos was giving the west coasters a better version of their pizzas because oof it tasted so good. I wasted optimizing my perdiem by filling myself up on those alas but so worth it. So. Worth. It.

And generally I've not had problems with them. Always satisfied, always worth the wait.

We got them this evening because we were all busy and didn't feel like it and oh boy can't be sure if this is a good news or bad news but the pizza didn't have enough cheese and was too doughey the cheesy bread was great a little dry and the chicken wings that P got too salty and sour barely any taste of the chicken apparently. It'd go well with sandwich bread. It wasn't a total and complete disappointment. Somewhat of a let down.

Where do we go from here?

Not going to order it again for the foreseeable future need some rest from it, we had it thrice in the past two months and maybe it's time to change things around give local pizza places a chance. Maybe I'll like it again this could have been a one-off thing to never repeat lets hope that. The dessert was great, chocolate lava cake. Something to look forward to there.

Until then, beyond the foreseeable future, byebye Dominos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.