Naps

Napped today for an hour, it's warm and comfortable inside cold dark and scary outside. Good opportunity to nap. Napped yesterday too, and the day before. Can't go to sleep on time anymore because of the naps. And then tired the whole day so need to nap after work. Viscous cycle it's called.

10-5 is a perfect sleep cycle, can get solid productive 3 hours of personal work posting here running cleaning etc done, and then going to bed early means I don't get tempted by my phone.

Naps naps naps right? Fun times. I fall asleep watching netflix, other people sleep to books or podcasts or even episodes of the office that they have installed on their phones just the audio version. They place the phones really close to their ears as they sleep and turn the volume low so it doesn't disturb them as they lose active consciousness. Often they will come up with other contrived explanations about their sleeping habits to hide listening to the office because it seems so lame. The contrived situations can be awfully specific too giving away their secret. But they don't care. Probably don't, I don't know how would I know they don't tell other people about it and definitely haven't told me so. Anyway as I was saying people have strange habits, weird right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.