Eleven things I'll stop doing after fully vaccinated

  1. Never washing my hands again.

  2. Never covering my face while sneezing or coughing again.

  3. Gonna stop giving people so much space in lines, instead going to the 'butt to tummy' philosophy of lining up so very popular in the subcontinental psyche.

  4. I guess I gotta stop making fun of balding guys with sad facial hair about how that's probably the best they can do, their best years were wasted on them and are behind them anyways and now there's little look forward to until the sweet sweet embrace of death.

  5. Online shopping. It sucks. Gonna go back to my germy shopping. I'm actually being a little bit earnest here, support your local stores people!

  6. Taking out. Gotta make it a point that you support your local restaurants by unraveling your package of food right next to the counter and chomping through the veggies first as they remind you the place is takeout-only you tell them through mouthful of food that it's okay there's no more covid anymore and you're allowed indoors dining not to worry.

  7. Poking at my nose, in public, while groaning and then rubbing the dugout material onto the  conference table, in front of my whole team.

  8. Believing in heavenly entities. YOU CAN'T GET ME SUCKERS I'M INVINCIBLE, YOU DONT EXIST MUHAHAHAHA, I'll shout on a bare mountaintop on a stormy day.

  9. Wink uncontrollably when meeting new people, what's HAPPENED to me

  10. Eating so much pre-made food lol, it started with TJ's frozen Indian foods and now it's gotten out of control. This is in all earnestness.

  11. Learn to properly plan out headings before I fill in the substance so I don't have to pad out the post just because I set up the expectations without a ability to actually put out what I promised to the readers so in an lame attempt I add in a couple of dozen words of pure fluff with zero substance so I don't come out as a liar technically and feel good about writing so much when in reality it's just meta-talk about how I can't write. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.