Half a thousand: A minor milestone

 I need to burn the posts because I got lazy and there's a lot to write to get caught up it's late in the night and I don't have the energy to write anything good. A lot more will be written tomorrow to get us in a comfortable place, but I mention this because this one's a milestone. Despite it having being a very tough year productivity-wise, in terms of fiction and what not, I've freakin' finally made it to five hundred. That's a great goddamn achievement, as normally I wouldn't write anything at all without the blog. I'm with myself, I've got the drive and motivation, just need to apply myself sitting on the chair in front of my computer and anything is possible. Well....besides attack on the US capitol by a bunch of stupid trump supporters, because they don't understand how the world works.

So, congratulations to me for five hundred of posts this year, and then a decent few generated later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.