Domino's crust sucks, actually, and I'm kinda done with them

 The first few days after return from Seattle, I had Domino's pizza. One pizza, over multiple courses.

It was not good. Maybe I ordered a different crust that I normally did, but it was quite flavorless and...tasted like cardboard. The toppings were not good enough to make up for the bad flat crust. And it game me sharp stomachache later, despite four tablets of lactose.

I've said this before, last year, not really followed up on it. At this point I think I'm in a place where Domino's is not going to be my first, second, or even third choice of a quick dinner. The only thing it's going on for itself is the cheap price, but if that makes one not want to eat it, or even feel disgusted with one's life choices, that's no great is it.

I'm beginning to suspect the Domino's people are invested more in the tech side of things -- they have bought into their own lie that they're a tech company and not a pizza producer -- than the flavor texture or presentation part of it, and resting on their laurels. Not too excited about that.

Get your shit together Domino's people, this sort of behavior will not be stood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.