Plans ahead

 Updates.

Last month I made a list of things I was looking for, for the rest of the year, because these things need reminding, once a while. It's here. A lot of things will change there. Many of the things in the list have been crossed out, and a lot are pending.

First things first, temporarily I'll be chilling all around but specially in Seattle, live in a cute place in a happening neighborhood, thanks to SB who helped scope out the place. Boston journey pauses for some time soon. There I plan to spend considerable time with the near and dear ones. Hikes, and hangs and workouts. Lots of cookouts, and exploration of all the interests. I may not perfectly align with west coast values, but in terms of things I want to do, the people really know what they want, and that aligns well with my interests.

Then parents come to the country, hopefully to chill and become safe from the raving disease that's killed so many. We chill and I show them around. They leave, and I still chill for some time.

In a while, the plan is to leave for Nepal, with visa stuff hopefully figured out by then. With a short stay in Japan, where I'll hang out with Sk and her family, go to Tokyo for Ukiyo-e hunting and explore strange lands. In Kathmandu, SR's wedding and SB+P ceremonies will be fun. After the completion of that journey, the hope is to be back to my station here, a nice decent place. Who knows what'll happen after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.