ugh seattle, seattle ugh

Ugh Seattle,
Seattle Ugh.

Oh Seattle, you Seattle
What do we do, what. do. we.do

It felt strange bizarre, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact I was in Seattle for the first week or two of my stay in town. It's all so strange, so different but so same. Then it grew on me, kinda', maybe not the place I'd want to stay a considerable time in, but definitely worth exploring more. The people culture, communities. Things to do.

Oh Seattle.
Figure your shit out.
Or we'll never
Be together.

Perhaps Seattle has other plans, maybe the town doesn't want me. Am I an invader, in a strange land, confused and befuddled, lost, disoriented, unsure what I want and not strongly desiring of what I do want. Or is it the city that might reject me, it has a lot happening, is it really my natural habitat, one wonders. It's unclear.

A goddamn mystery it is.

More plans and updates coming in the later posts, I'm well motivated right now to right a fuckin' novel, so I am, so we'll get a good number going, don't you worry.

Let's go, Seattle
Cradle me in
Make me
Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.