Yes, yes I know I've been uhh really slagging off as of late

Short summary: I'm back in boston and I know I've been slaggin' off as the ole' Brits say. Whaddya gonna do, life is as life goes. Lots of stuff happening, low motivation, and then thoughts ideas, plans, anxiety about the future. Fear of rejection, fear of failure, fear of the future and the unknown, and most serious of all for me, fear of disappointing myself. These make for a deadly mixture.

To do a quick, and by that I mean a rather halfhearted and a filler one because I need to get those post counts up, and don't want to be killing myself writing tens of thousands of words daily again, summary of what's been happening in my life, I'm back to Boston, I find myself in great control of circumstances, there are plans that are being hatched for pre-departure, and life seems to be great, generally speaking?

There's too many things to worry about, more plans to be made, mountains to conquer, and depths to be explore, but for right now, let me breathe. I need to direct myself to where I gotta be. If that means posting here is going to slow down to possibly a halt, so be it. Live with it bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.