2 hundred posts in Virginia on the kindle scribe!

Technically, I didn't get to 200 proper, I think I stopped writing on the kindle in the upper 190's because it takes forever and the transcription and myself haven't become the best of friends yet, which means often the handwriting recognition will be comically bad. But. That does mean I got to 190 posts during my trip to Virginia and the first couple of days back in Seattle. Way more posts than what I wrote in Nepal!

The upside of writing on my kindle is that I get writing done, maintain consistency and timetable through my life, whether I'm home or not. The downside is that the posts are often short (not the kindle's fault, I am terrible at keeping time for myself at other people's houses), and the writing is slow. Plus the quality of writing is questionable, very often am I paying attention to the material that's been written. It's mostly been about the act of writing up to this point.

That makes the number of scribe-written posts in the last couple of months 400+, possibly edging towards 500! I'd claimed if I wrote this many posts on the device, I'd consider my money spent on it made back, and oh it's already paid for itself and beyond already, it's such a resource to have, for reading and writing. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.