Back in Seattle

I have arrived in Seattle after 33 days of my Virginia trip. The place seems to be about the same, I have tonne of energy and motivation to achieve and do things and settle down, clear the slate for opening up to greatness in the grand new year. Grand visions and ideas, we'll see how those work out.

The apartment was in a bit of a yuck state (more on that in the next post), and there was a bit of a whoopsie with storing cooked foods in the fridge, but besides that, things are fine. I was afraid of having a massive mold infestation in my place or some water damage because of the dripping ceiling, but we're safe there, nothing terrible appears to have transpired. A couple of days of cleanup and fixing things up, several grocery trips and I'll be back in action, yabba dabba dooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.