Tama, veggie soup and rice for lunch, overfed, manager talk and team change,driven to the airport, writing at the airport and in the plane, hellooo Seattle!, stank [Thu 4]

I'm writing this three days later, I'm safely in Seattle ready to take on the challenges that may come on my way.

In the morning ED gave me so much tama soup, veggie soup and rice soup, I couldn't walk straight. Had a meeting with the manager at work, I'm being assigned to a new team which I don't mind because my work is aligning towards the core infrastructure work anyway. I'm a little bit worried about the new reorganization of the work, but not terribly so.

ED dropped me at the airport, the security went by super duper duper quickly, man I don't know what's been happening lately, maybe the timing of my travels has been perfect, but the long security lines during travel haven't been a big concern in such a long time. Wrote a lot while waiting for my flight, and then during my flight too, productive times. Scribe has been useful, I'll eventually stop talking about it probably, but now is not the time. At Seattle, trip home was uneventful and remarkable. AR(Y) had dropped the key in my apartment, I got in unpacked, wasted an hour or so and went to sleep. There was a bit of a stank in the house due to it not having been occupied for so long and not been aired out, but well that's the price one pays for privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.