Chickpeas, Momo-mix curry, mix veggie soup with kimchi fried rice for lunch, Chhyang snacks afternoon, tired, fried alu roti-momo mix dinner, no writing Reading about South Asian Food history all night [Tue 2]

 For brunch we basically finished all the leftovers.. Had mono-mix curry, mix veggie soup with kimchi fried rice.

In the afternoon we bottled all the chhyang we'd made, it was so much, and we drank half-cups each. That made me very tired, gave me headache, made me sleepy and not want to write anything. Wrote a bunch of titles here, full of energy, but wrote nothing because my body can't handle the booze.

In the evening we had fried alu, momo-mix with roti, yummy! Didn't write anything because I was so god dang tired and spent!

Oh and in the evening I spent about five hours reading about the history and culture of Indian cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.