I haven't been writing as much in the past couple of days because I've been reading so much!

Every evening half a book, a new book every day, couple of hours every day. So much knowledge, so much opened contexts about new cultures and concepts and histories. It's mostly not linear, Pre been picking up context here and there flipping through the more duller parts of the books. A day or two I shall write a dozen or two posts while having a terrible time and it'll be over. This will all be done so soon. It does feel like I should take up some research based study or occupation, as I enjoy the work a lot, but one must always remember what they say about making your hobby your job.

There's only so many hours in the day, for personal time, particularly when one is spending time with family at their place. The upside is the reduced need to do one's chores, downside is one never gets as much time as one wants, nowhere close!

Couple more things: project 100 is still on, I'll be posting 100 articles for the last year in the next two weeks, and the pace of posting will be reduced for non-journal posts. Eventually I might make up, maybe not but 2023 will be made whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.