Is this okay to do, to be so good at talking to people?

I told a friend, a good pal of mine,
Man don't treat dating apps as a proposal
Treat them as tools to schedule your time,
and he did, and look khow he did benefit!
Thanks dude, he tells me, you changed my life
On how I converse with women online
and at this rate surely I shall find a good...wife?
Three dates this week, there's a doctor
and a scientist and a nun
If nothing else, just getting to know people
and understanding where they come from
is so much goddamn fun!

I see you are winning, my man
I tell him,
But remember, people have emotions and feelings
and don't use your powers for evil doings
make friends and partners, foster a community
use your network to expand your autonomy!

We shall see how things work for him,
but the trick is always to be nice, kind and understanding
No reason to lie or manipulate
that's how you end up with an eternity of self-hate.
Now go forth and make the world a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.