Peanut butter and honey breakfast, trader joe's shopping trip, afternoon nap, fragrance set arrives, curry for dinner, snow and cold outside, evening walk to Volunteer park, early to bed, no writing [Thu 11]

Had peanut butter and honey for breakfast because my tummy hadn't completely stabilized from the oppression of the tainted soup.

Went to Trader Joe's for a quick shopping trip. Got some bananas, yogurt, tofu, mushroom, dishwashing pods, few snacks, and oh the yummy canned eggplants I've written about before. So tasty and fragrant! I finished a pack of plantain crisps on my way home after the shopping trip. Can't be good for the heart, but was surely good for the peace of mind!

Discovered that the set of essential oils had arrived, tried one of them. Hmmm, using the electric wax melt to spread around the smells is not the best idea, specially if the melt lies just below the kitchen counter. Surely there's a better way do do this that does not depend on those humidifiers from temu that cost $5 bucks but actually fancy 'aromatherapy' places will charge your fourty bucks for those.

Napped for a couple of hours accidentally kind of without meaning to because uhh that's how it goes, I'd napped the day before and the body was just waiting for another nap it turns out.

Went on a walk in the evening, no round of Volunteer park, just reached the museum and walked back. The roads were slick, nobody was out, and there was a strong sense of camaraderie between people walking outside, since anyone who had a good sense or no need to go out would not do so. I had a good time anyway.

Oh right, the reason I went on a walk even if I might not otherwise have is because friend N called and we talked about life and relationships yadda yadda yadda which got me quite stressed out and I needed an excuse to get out of the house and clear my mind. Long walks are such great way to clear one's mind!

Didn't write because while the walk had refreshed my body and mind, there was still some gloominess remaining. No energy to write, plus the cold was a big fat bummer. Went to bed early because what else was there to do, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.