The rather welcome, unexpected long weekend

Turns out this Monday the 15th of Jan is a holiday for us, MLK Jr. day. Nice to have the holiday aligned with everybody else's because we had it once in 2021 and that got me excited as that was going to be the last holiday basically until July 4, but then they took it away in the following two years and I was hella disappointed. I didn't know they'd be giving us this year, until the past thursday or friday, and now that it's Saturday I'm hella eager as this unexpected long weekend is a welcome respite from you know the pressures of everyday work etcetera!

Which makes me wonder, why am I so bothered by everyday work anyway, since it's not like it's stressful or I'm getting much done anyway, right. I really really need to get my shit together with being less intense and worked-up about work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.