Peanut butter and oats for breakfast, tired all day, art class excitement!, heavy soup for lunch, popcorn dinner, evening walk in the rain, latenight writing [Mon 8]

I write this late in the evening of the next day, slept all day today because I didn't sleep Monday morning.

Work was pretty low-key, nothing crazy to write home about. Because my stomach was still sensitive due to the issues of the previous night and I felt weak, had peanut butter, honey and oats for breakfast. Was low on energy all day long, but recuperated eventually.

Went to the art class in the nearby community college at 1 in the afternoon. Turns out the 'charcoal brand' pencil I'd bought wasn't actually the brand but the material the pencil wrote using. Silly me. Had to borry pencil and eraser from a classmate. I did think the pencil was quite pricey compared to my expectations.

Had a big bowlful of soup after the class, and wrote a bunch. No stomach troubles here, so I figured it couldn't have been the cause of my ailment of the preceding night.

Went on a walk to Volunteer park, just one round because I'd got the steps in already, it rained but whatever, things were fine. Had popcorn for dinner, mixed with achaar of gundruk ko achar, the chilly crisps and amchoor. Yummers. So freaking good!

Wrote a bit in the evening before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.