The cause of the tummy troubles has been discovered

Ugh. This is terrible, just so.very.awful. It's embarrassing to even talk about, but we must, oh must we, as this is something that's been the most impactful situation happening to me in recent times.

I wrote yesterday about how I had had terrible tummy troubles and it wasn't clear what it was. It could have been the caffeine in the tea, or the soup, and both were ruled out as potential causes for various reasons.

The investigation work has completed, and the outcome is this: it's quite likely that everything I ate that evening contributed to the terrible tummy troubles of the night. First, the caffeine overload for somebody who barely ever drank tea made the intestines loosened up. And then the soup, which had bits and pieces of the improperly-stored kinema triggered the actual uhh issue. Yes, in the four meals I made out of the pot of soup, three were perfectly fine, and 1.5 gave me tummy troubles. I believe the reason behind that is that the troublesome particles were inside the kinema pieces themselves. The pressure cooking had destroyed toxins and organisms that could have spread the meanie creatures to the entirety of the soup, but the pieces were still imbued with...something...that my tummy didn't like. So that evening, I happened to have encountered those pieces and the rest is history. The situation somewhat repeated earlier this afternoon, and it was clear it had to be the soup. So I trashed the soup, and after going to the restroom twice, ate a nice enzyme tablet to assure things were under control. And you know what, the enzyme totally fixed it! No more bad poops after that!

The mystery of the tummy trouble has been solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.