Trouble with productivity, forgotten card [Thu 1]

dai chiura kera for lunch, after-work walk to work, lots of reading and audiobook listening, quinoa chickpea eggs achar for dinner

I'm writing this on Saturday evening.

For lunch I had dai chiura kera. Had a couple of intense meetings with coworkers all day long, and sent a long message to one of our directors, everybody's fearing layoffs at this point. Was working until much later than I do usually because it's easy to get caught up in these things.

Headed out for walk, a couple of streets out discovered I didn't have my card, so went back to get it. Listened to podcast all the way. Had a hot choco at work, and hobbled back home. Wrote a bunch in the evening, after so long, and tried so very hard to write, specially for the website but couldn't make myself do it, the house got cleaned and everything else got done including some writing on this blog, but not the important stuff.

Quinoa chickpea eggs and achar for dinner.

Was feeling quite tired, is it possible I am c02 poisoning myself, and felt asleep pretty soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.