Ten things I want to do to improve my cardiac health!

  1.  More workouts at home, starting with pushups

  2. The work gym, the work gym

  3. The walks are too lazy and fun and slow, I need to make them more exciting and tiring

  4. Cut down on the sugar, even in special occasions. SPECIALLY on special occasions.

  5. No more butter, alas. Fake butter crap will have to do, for the heart!

  6. More veggies, cooked all the way, starting with pressure-cooked-to-death veggies.

  7. More 'interesting' grains that are less processed, such as buckwheat and millet to make my pancakes.

  8. More fermented foods, way way more fermented foods, I'm not enough kimchi and the rest!

  9. Either make my own bread, or eat only sourbreads. Reduce bread consumption.

  10. No more potato-only or carb-only meals for me haaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.