Walk to work, light office lunch, hobbled leg, supercold midday nap, kimchi oats dinner, latenight write, no special walk [Wed 10]

I write this on the morning of Saturday, because well on Wednesday night I wrote everything besides this, Thursday went okay because I was feeling just alright due to mood reasons, and Friday night was writing time, and I was all so ready to go and write but the weather was freaking cold and oops I fell asleep!

At 4 ish I walked to work, listening to podcast, fun times, there was some sketchy homeless people under the bridge and a thick cloud of smoke that was probably toxic but I held my breathe, spent about an hour getting cups of hot chocolate and lemon tea while listening to podcasts, then went downstairs to get the gym membership. Eventually a couple of other people showed up and in I went for the get-together event I had gone to the office for.

Oh my walk there was quite hobbled since I hadn't been able to find the compression pad that usually protects my legs. Yes, I have an issue with my right knee once again (as a previous post says) because I changed my walking habits.

Got some puff pastry pizza, fruits and random snacks, made friends with a couple of new hires in a random team and they invited me to hangout with them, and then walked back. Went to Uniqlo on my way back, nothing good specially in there, besides maybe the light blew puffy jacket that I've been eying for a good part of the year, might eventually buy it, I just thought I had it.

Because it was so so so very freaking cold, I took a midday nap right after coming back.

For dinner I cooked up some oats and had it with kimchi, since my tummy was still not completely stable and I didn't want to mess it up.

Didn't get on any other relaxing walks as my 10k steps were already done.

Wrote a lot, quite a bit really in the evening, and was pretty much 'caught' up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.