Listening to The Hindus audiobook, and the funnest houseparty ever! [Fri 2]

saag and karela cooking, rice with eggs and cooked veggies,  projects restarted, walk to office listening to hindus, chhyang and walk to house party, lots of fun, friends, and board games, early-morning walk back to the house

Explore AI and wrote a bunch of templates for project phoenix, then cooked saag and karela, which I  ate with quinoa rice and eggs for lunch.

Started the kefir and water kefir projects, because it's almost summer now, and time for fun projects is here!

Walked to the Office listening to The Hindus, ohhh what a great listen! I still have like seven hours to listen out of the 36 as of Monday, but don't mind me it's no big deal.

Packed up chhyang, dressed up and went to PS's house party. Mingled and socialized with about 10 people, and yeah I didn't know everybody's names but if I meet them a few more times, we'll become great acquaintances! My chhyang was well-appreciated, met somebody from the CMS school in Lucknow, and in the end we played Codenames. I wasn't as bad as I thought!

Walked back at 1.30 in the morning listening to hindus on my earbuds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.