A second review of the wicked driftr, and an apology

Quick review or apology, whatever.

I've written in this blog about how I got one of those completely wireless earbuds, and lost one goddammed of the pair in less than four days of using those. Readers will remember I was so pissed at the concept and the implementation that there was an immediate order of a separate wired place to replace them completely.

Well...So for the past two months I've only been using the wireless one, the one in the pair remaining, and it's actually been fine. It's not as loud obviously, and sometimes it can get lose, but not specially so if one knows what they are doing. And it lasts for like seven or eight hours, plus it can be charged in its carrying case which has enough juice to charge the single pod for like 12 times. So it's extremely convenient in that way. Actually today was the first day I unpacked my wired earbuds, because the wireless ran out of battery after about eight hours of listening to it nonstop.

So yeah, this is an apology. The original review said the ear molding was poorly designed, the audio was crap, the concept was stupid. It's actually not too bad. It's okay. I'm not the biggest fan of it, but not as big of a detractor as I was formerly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.