I'm going clubbing later this evening. All by myself. It'll be killa!

So I'm going to be dressing up and heading out to Kremwerk in like ten minutes. A friend has a show there, but it's been forever since I went clubbing, or seeing people random in general and moved my body. With my leg issues I have felt immobilized the last couple of weeks and it doesn't feel great. By going out and dancing I'm asserting that my knees may not be in the best shape currently, my body and my mind are still tip-top.

Oh yeah and I'm doing it all by myself. No friend, no one else. for the first time ever. I mean, not really, but in Seattle, with the intention to dance for four hours, definitely. Actually technically there will be the performers who I know, so that's not all lonely, but still, I'll be the group of one in my dance circle. A bit sad, slightly perhaps, but one learns the way of the world by first being comfortable in one's own skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.