It's okay if I don't write this, but the rest will have to be written before I go clubbin'

Well and this did not get written before I went clubbing. And the next day was left unwritten as well. It's the third day, the Monday after where the writing has gotten back on track because Sunday was spent well...recovering from the intense productivity of the Saturday. Sleep still eludes me, and one could do with an hour or two or five of sleep, but that's okay, I'm in no fear of getting stuck in the sleepless loop.

The problem with the current situation is I have two masters: this blog which I need to complete the daily quota of six posts, and the website which I have to create content for ideally but am really fearful it won't be as good as I imagine, and since it'll actually be read by dozens and dozens of people, the idea that one is presenting oneself under one's real name is real. To avoid this, I just don't write. The good news is that I'm eventually able to get around the concern by using AI to offload my concerns to the dumb machine...the writing gets done anyway, and I can shirk off responsibility to the system if something goes wrong. The regular posts are ready with their outlines, and the 'steal this idea' posts are pretty detailed proposals, I've created 6 of them, need to assemble them into a presentable package. That is all that remains.

So all things considered, exciting times are ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.