The most productive day in recent times includes dancing [Sat 3]

Shin ramyun lunch with egg and saag, walk to the arboretum and the islands, and back through interlaken-volunteer parks, setting up furniture, both of them, more easily than anticipated, writing, Domino's pizza as a reward to self, latenight clubbing all by myself, weird vibes after program over, latenight walk back.

This has been one of the most rewarding and productive days in recent memories, something I can look upon proudly at and remind oneself that you know my cooking may have come to a slow crawl, and the website project may be comically behind the timeline, but not all is wrong and if I can do this, there's not much I cannot do!

In the morning I cooked up Shin Ramyun, cooked it with bunch of saag, dropped an egg in and some chilli flakes from Asian store. yum yum yum. Excellent breakfast, it doesn't matter the item happened to be noodles, they're actually just excuses to eat more veggies, as ND taught me in Mefferd.

During the day took a nice 4 hour jaunt on foot to the Arboretum, across the cut from UW stadium, and walked back listening to The Hindus throughout. Pleasant walk, pleasant people, pleasant weather, rarely does a day go so well.

After I was back the two options I had on my plate were to either work on my website or assemble the furniture I had lying in my bedroom and I chose the latter. Not a big surprise. It took shockingly short amount of time to get the bed setup, and the drawer didn't take very much long either.

Wrote a couple of posts in the evening, read a little bit. Walked to Domino's and got myself a pizza and cheesy bread -- the 2 for 6.99 each offer -- and finished most of the single medium pizza and half the cheesy bread. Yum. Yum. Yum.

Wrote some more, got bored, asked SS what he was upto, he was in LA but there was a show playing in Kremwerk, so off I went all by myself and danced there for 2 hours alone. Well it was my friends' show, but the group who danced consisted of only me.

Their show ended around 12.15, and all of a sudden the vibe of the room changed completely, it was not my jam and I headed out, which is when I also found out the show originally organized by my friends had changed. I'm maybe alright in understanding the vibes in music and in people around me.

Came back, read up a bit, listened to podcasts, and went to bed, sound asleep from all the physical workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.