More home improvement plans now that a major project has been undertaken

It's Saturday and I have a little bit of lame exciting news to share. All the new home furniture I had acquired last week has been assembled and is being used. So what's next for me, you ask?

First order of business is to get the random shit thrown out of my bedroom, preferably out of my apartment. The shit that my friends have deposited at my place with no intention of taking out. Might take it to the outside closet, but it lacks in proper space too, or might just sell them all on craigslist because who cares.

Second is to get nice blankets and bed covers, and think of a theme for my bedroom.

Third plan of action is to get matching wall decorations for the bedroom. As nice and seemingly well-thought my living room decorations are, my bedroom is lacking in anything interesting or remarkable. Must change that. Preferably posters with frame, but from where? Custom posters again?

Fourth, I am seriously considering getting another low table for my living room. Either as a work table, or as a dining table, because it's definitely not sufficient, I hate eating on the same table that I work on. Now that I'm starting to write from my bedroom.

Fifth, a small carpet for my bedroom to add more color and character.

Sixth, a runner for my kitchen, and 'sitting chairs' in the seating area, if it looks like I'll be seeing more guests in my apartment.

I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.