My bedroom looks nice and homely-ish, just need to throw the other folks' shit out

My bed's been made, the new one, my new hamper sits well cosily, and there's no clothes strewn all about in my room because I finally have spaces to put them in. Things are looking up and up. Talked to friend N yesterday about rearranging my living space, and they gave me a couple of decent ideas, but told me to not jump into them. She said she'd think a lot more and come up with something good.

The only bothersome situation in my room is one corner where all my friends' trash is dumped. Old keyboards nobody uses, monitor stands, a couple of monitors, air mattresses and so forth. I. Hate. That. Space. It makes me feel as if my room is a dump, not worthy of taking care for and putting energy and effort into. So my plan is to eventually get rid of it all. First into my other 'general' closet, and when nobody comes to pick it up, sell it to craigslist people or give it away to thrift stores.

People make excuses for procrastination and not doing what they must, but this is legit weighing me down, and I'll be a much happier and productive man once this is sorted and I can finally think about nice and proper decorations for the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.