My dresser has been assembled, here's what I think

It'll be short. I'm so excited I wanted this to be its own post even though this is such a silly topic.

As I've written in these pages before, there was a lot of trepidation for assembling furniture, because it had never been done all by myself. Today's the day I figured, how long can it possibly take, and if I don't finish today, it'll take tomorrow too and it'll be fine.

Eventually I got done with the bed. Quicker than I thought it would take. So on I went to the dresser, which possibly took slightly longer despite being a much simpler assembly, because of the number of screws and a mistake I had to undo after everything else was complete.

It's not awfully big, which should count as a plus, given how small my bedroom looks now after everything's in here. It's just as I hoped and thought it would be. It's going to get basically all the material from my older dresser, and that one gets my random shit that has been hanging about.

So yes, I'm glad I have it, I feel my life is going to be a lot more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.