Say what you will, Domino's smells so good after a long tiring day

I walked 22000 steps today, to Arboretum park, interlaken,volunteer and back, such a long journey since maybe October or november. Didn't feel like cooking much after assembling the two pieces of furniture post-walk, it had been a Saturday full of accomplishments. So I did what I usually do on those circumstances: ordered a Domino's and had a pizza and half a cheesy bread.

Gods! the pizza smelled so good, right at the store, I could barely hold it and had to take a slice right there and then. I've complained about it in the past, how it's too heavy, not tasty enough yadda yadda and it may all be true, but for somebody who's done a lot of physical and mental activity and feels quite proud, it was a great reward. It was so so good.

It's not good to associate food that's awful terrible for one's health with good reward, I understand. It's not like Domino's is going to be my go-to meal for every good day though. Just for the once-in-a-trimester occasion, when there's little interest and inspiration to cook, but a cause for celebration and a desire to eat something bad, it's a great option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.