A day well done [Saturday 2]

So as you can see here, I'm doing end-of-day reviews again because I'm getting more in order things are looking brighter, physically and personally but not really globally, and you know I'm bored enough to reconsider my laziness. Yep I'm bored of the laziness.

Woke up early in the morning, 7.15 maybe, got ready, PL and I rode to Wegmans which was longer than we'd expected -- 20 minute drive on the free highway.  Put on our masks and rubber gloves, got in the line -- because they're limiting the number of customers who can be at the store at the same time, they're also not letting anyone without a mask in. Original plan was to spend 20 minutes shopping and then be back we ended up spending hour and a half looking for everything, and still couldn't find the yeasts. Refer to the previous post on what we're doing about that.

Back home, we cleaned up the house, NG made an amazing lunch. Not that the french loaf at Wegmans is incredible, particularly when pan toasted with butter. Tasted a bit of one of the beers we'd brought back from wegmans, the Raspberry beer from Allagash that roommate BB enjoys so much. NG who doesn't like beer usually finished the cup which was an achievement. PL got back to his favourite past time in these dark times and NG and I spent a couple of hours sunbathing and oh boy was I so full by the end of it, I was burping out rays of sunshine because it was that good. Not even making it up, I felt full and felt like the burps were sun-related.

Then PL wanted to go on a walk so we did, all around town, mask and headphones on, the one I wrote about in the previous post. Two hours, possibly more, such good walk my body's going to miss that in the coming days.

Got back, began my maniac pace of writing, did an unbelievably large number of posts, for how I"ve been feeling lately.

PL made momos in the evening, I worked the dough and cut the little circles with the cups. Had to abandon this in the middle because i'd promised to host a group google hangouts.

And so we did. Ran the google hangouts for the Boston gang for like an hour or so, had to switch between talking to folks IRL and talking to folks in the chat, and came up with a new idea for a group chat app.

And that was my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.