A total and complete holiday, Aldi trip, Schitt's ending, funversations [Mon 12]

 Got up at 8.30 to inform work that I'd be taking the day off. Hadn't had enough sleep throughout the weekend, this was the opportunity to get some sound sleep.

Went back to bed, up again at 12. Made a fluffernutter and spent the rest of the day in bed. Talked to a bunch of international friends, in chat and in voice, some didn't even want to talk talk so I was the only one speaking like a fool. What a loss.

Went to Aldi in the evening, for the sake of a walk but also needed groceries or I'd be dying of hunger soon. Got fourty bucks worth of foods, enough to last me a week at least, though a lot of those items would be longer lasting. Bag was so heavy. Got back, couldn't unpack because I was so hungry and tired. Roommate PK had made rice and chicken, I had that despite avoiding meat because I'd rather eat something I've decided to not eat than dying of hunger or have an insanely bad bout of the gloomies triggered solely by hunger.

Watched many episodes of Schitt's Creek, up till the end. Yeah I did fast forward through a LOT of scenes but that was because I didn't want to spend the entire night completing it. I know I'm hooked enough in the show to do that. Cried a bunch at the end of the show. I should write about the ending of the show. I've written a lot about it, the final review of sorts. Wish it lasted at least another half-season, or they come out with a movie or some other media. It wasn't very fulfilling and I felt really bad for alexis and ted, they should have been together, I'm mad sad.

Time for bed at almost-midnight, saw a message reply from Sk, figured would do a quick catchup with her. We talked about my trip, our trips and travels in general how people meet and small events can cause large impacts, and teased each other generally. I talked about sometimes how when I'm hungry I feel crap about myself. What we talked about after made me feel a lot better and I thanked after for the amazing conversation. I dd feel really so light. It was late going to bed yes, but the conversation so great. Things workout sometimes.

Went to bed at 2 in the morning, about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.