Sound sleep, good breakfast, daylong walking, regrets, evening writes, nintendo viewership, bean salad dinner [Fri 18]

It's 10.15 in the evening of the next day, should have written earlier in the day, but got distracted by my broken phone etcetera. Transition to a better working phone has freakin' finally happened and now all I need to do is take an hour or so to transfer the data from the password manager to which I have forgotten the password.

In any case, had one of the soundest sleeps, got up very refreshed. Made myself a toast, fried eggs, with lots of mayo slathered, tomato and onion sandwich. Yum.

Wrote a bit. Headed out for a long bit of walking at 2. At that time exactly and no point before because my phone was giving me the troubles. Armed with 8 episodes of the office, I went to the mass ave. homebrew supply store, bought myself some DAP. Unfortunately they didn't accept cards for below five bucks, so there was some shameful shuffling around between me and the shopkeeper, who offered it for free if I promised to come back and pay when I had the money. Stressed out by the possibility of the huge commitment, I bought three packets of the ec1118 yeast instead. Didn't need the super-scary yeast, but ehh, it's better than the stabilizers he was offering, ain't gonna need stabilizer where I'm going.

Then walked all the way over to Microcenter, got my $2 mouse. Took photo at the cool trader joe's over there. Nursed my phone.

Walked to Kohl's near wegmans from the cambridge area. Went through the nicest streets I've seen this side of the Charles river. The streets were Irving, and Carver streets. I need to go there more often. Realized for the first time that underneath the train tracks at porter there was an underpass and you didn't need to walk around to get to the other side. I was such a fool. Such productive walking though.

Got to kohl's when I realized nope, I was beyond the month time Amazon doles out for returns. Regretted being lazy etcetera, sad fat annoying. Walked home, where I, PK and BB were playing their nintendo games. Watched a bunch of games myself. They had ordered in couple of pounds of chicken wings from Wings Over. Had bean salad for dinner, it was actually really good, just cucumber, tomato, onions, cheese, mustard oil, salt, and chickpeas. Finished a whole can worth of beans, yum.

Wrote a bunch in the evening too, was a little late going to bed, 11, 11.30 it must have been I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.