I can't write, too many things are happening, I can't can't can't

 As you know from me complaining and fearing and fearmongering and complaining and being afraid of and scaredwriting for a thousand times now there's a lot of anxiety about what could happen in the next three days and then the next three months and then the next five years etcetera. They say America is not that mature of a democracy, it is after all only a 55-yearold multiracial democracy and barely a hundred year old gender-neutral democracy meaning it was stupid stupid stupid to assume the stability but when things were working and no psychopath made a rush for power nobody imagined things going south so quick and here we are complaining complaining complaining, the real question is are we fucked or is there a chance etcetera.

It's not just about the green card, or about living here and working here, it's about, should you need to worry about your neighbors shooting you up, should you worry about armed militia in the mountains committing genocide and great acts of violence while the arms of government the fucking fools given the arms who are supposed to protect the citizen stand by and watch and actually support them. It has happened in the past, it is happening in the rural areas and it's not unlikely it'll happen again, at a larger organized grand scale. If that is the direction where things are going, the question is what do we do, when is the right time to escape.

There are too many way way wayy too many concerns to be worried about, I applied to a job in New zealand because that seems reasonable times are tough and scary and I don't want to put myself or my near and dear ones in danger or fear of danger and the way things are going, this country is clearly not for us, and they're feeling more confident and open about coming out of their villages and suppressed racist minds and putting it all out in the open, maybe things will change in four years maybe they won't do you really want to worry every two years what could be happening next and if you need to completely relocate yourself. Would you rather compromise and make less money in exchange of peace of mind and guarantee of a chill life or would you rather live a convenient monied life but in fear of physical harm or attacks, and unimaginable instability.

People ask me, am I a political person, they haven't asked me too much, somebody asked me the other day there were too many things happening at the time for me to respond and the answer is, I'm a smart enough person to realize when me and my loved ones are in imminent danger of harm and to make an escape. This is the time to escape, if things go south. All options must be considered seriously, as I've said over and over again.

If you're reading this and you're in America, evaluate your backup plans, all of them seriously, and work towards executing them because anything can happen. And it's not some kind of joke or metaphor or fable, it is quite literal...with how unpredictable dangerous violent this fucking place has the potential to get, there is literally nothing these people won't do, so consider with a chill head how much you value peace prosperity and safety of your loved ones and consider accordingly. Not just that, just basic fucking human rights. Even if you thrive do amazing, do you really want to be profiteering from great unjust evil acts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.